SS Lighting is one of the fastest growing Lighting Agencies in Alberta supplying lighting to the Residential, Commercial and Industrial market and we are now looking for the perfect individual to share our passion for lighting.
We are currently hiring an Outside Sales Representative for Calgary and Southern Alberta.
Essential Function & Responsibilities:
This position requires a self starter with excellent communication and organizational skills who can conquer Calgary’s high demand for quality lighting products. The Outside Sales Representative, is responsible for developing and implementing a plan to propel SS Lighting’s sales territory into the marketplace resulting in increased sales and long-term business from interior designers, home builders, home owners, contractors and wholesalers.
The Sales Rep shall define and promote business impact strategies and initiatives, personally developing and maintaining executive level customer relationships and co-authoring solutions with clients utilizing joint planning activities. Responsible for implementing successful account management and meeting sales targets.
- Develop and implement a sales plan for SS Lightings Calgary and Southern Alberta markets:
- Determine and implement our local sales and marketing strategy.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Promote and sell Lighting solutions as well as SS Lightings full product line to existing and new customers.
- Manage a sales pipeline: establish sales milestones and follow-up opportunity status until opportunity is won or lost.
- Develop relationships with Interior Designers, home builders, home owners, contractors and wholesalers in Calgary and Southern Alberta to build SS Lighting’s product offering awareness.
- Utilize available tools (Sample demonstrations, design development assistance, energy reports, etc.) to solidify SS Lighting’s position.
- Coordinate bid strategies, quotes, orders, and responses to contract documentation.
- Professional Presentation: Maintain a professional presentation both in appearance and in written and verbal communication.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- 1-2 years’ experience in successful sales.
- Experience in building or lighting a plus.
- Strong communication & presentation skills.
- Strong ability to solve the financial and business problems for customers by providing high level solutions in a conceptual manner.
- Computer skills: Proficiency with MS Office is required. Proficiency with a CRM system is preferred.
- Full driver’s license with good driving record.
Industry experience is an asset but not a prerequisite as full training and support will be provided along with a competitive salary, fuel allowance, phone and benefits package.
If this sounds like the position for you, please contact Ned Atkinson for further information.