The Indy™ LED Retrofit Downlight Kit allows you to easily convert nearly any existing 6″ or 8″ fixture frames to the latest and most advanced technology. With an expected service life of 50,000 hours, the Indy LED Retrofit Downlight Kit helps reduce operating cost by providing over 10 years of maintenance-free operation, eliminating the need for lamp inventory and incorrect lamp/color temperature installation. The Following Photograph’s were taken of the City of Calgary municipal buildings. These photos were taken on the same night, all fixtures retrofitted in a couple of hours.
Juno CFL to LED How to Installation Video
Juno HID to LED How to Installation Video
Juno Incandescent to LED How to Installation Video
- Unique aesthetics and top-tier commercial grade retrofit LED fixtures
- Choose from parabolic or the unique patent pending hyperbolic reflectors in a variety of finishes and colors in downlight or baffle versions
- 6″ or 8″ versions available to retrofit Incandescent, HID and horizontal or vertical CFL existing rough-ins
- The HID retrofit can be installed in protected or unprotected sockets
- Lumen packages range from 800 to 2800 delivered lumens and are comparable to mean lumens for 26W, 32W, 42W, 2x26W CFL and 39W, 70W ED17 CMH with energy savings up to 40%
- Excellent efficacies of up to 70 lm/W while consuming as little as 21watts
- Available in 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, and 4000K CCT with 80 CRI minimum
- Optional patent pending Lumen Depreciation Indicator
- Retrofit 120V, 277V or 347V
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified (See Specifications Sheet for details)
- Designed and assembled BAA/ARRA Compliant in the USA
- UL and cUL listed for damp locations. Wet location option available (Parabolic trims only).